So what’s happening in your next 24 hours?!
Here are some of them:
- Phone to finalise collection of the Olympic torch
- Pack Cargo Motors kits for individual cyclists
- Collect the Ford Ranger from McCarthy Ford and Mazda
- Finalise collection of the paramedic kit
- Collect Brendan Raasch from the airport
- Finalise advert and article for The Rep supplement
- Collect the Isuzu double cab from Imperial GM Isando
- Collect endurance supplements and stuff from Biogen Midrand
- Collect the Cyclelab trailer and bike spares from Cyclelab Fourways
- Collect gear and stuff from Bishop’s Ridge Lanseria
- Enjoy the farewell function laid on by Queen’s College Foundation branch at Rivonia Sports Club, Achter Road, Sunninghill – 6pm tonight
- Send final “farewell and follow us” emails to friends and family
- Issue media release of the farewell function, plus pic, to media
- Pack the Isuzu and trailer
- Wake up at about 04:30
- 05:30 depart for Heidelberg
- 07:30 Depart for Frankfort en route to Queenstown
We will miss Bennie Wienekus who can’t ride because of medical reasons and we will miss Leon Jacobs and Kieran Frost, two of the original A5 that rode the whole way last year. But we will think of them all. We will have quite a bit of time to do so!
Enjoy your next 24 hours!
Come and ride with us!